Our 2013 New Year’s Tour and The Festy presents: VA.NYE
Before ending in a huge 2-night celebration in Virginia’s capital, we start our 2013 New Year’s tour with support from Love Canon, hitting Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg on 12/27 and Union Transfer in Philadelphia on 12/28.
Click here to purchase tickets for
The Festy Presents a Virginia New Year’s Experience:
December 30-31 at The National in Richmond.
Click on the posters below for info and tickets to Brooklyn & Philly.
a Virginia New Year’s Experience
We’ve partnered with our cohorts in The Festy Experience to bring you a New Year’s Eve celebration like no other, settling in for 2 nights in Richmond at The National for The Festy presents VA.NYE: a Virginia New Year’s Experience! We and The Festy are bringing together some of the greatest live bands Virginia has to offer: Larry Keel & Natural Bridge, Sons of Bill, Love Canon, No BS! Brass Band, and more… plus, 2 sets with The ‘Dusters each night.
Buy your New Year’s Experience tickets from our web store before December 25, 2013 and be automatically entered to win a pair of Weekend Camping Passes to The 2014 Festy Experience! Or you can click here to enter without purchase.
Click on the images below for tickets or more info.
UPDATED NEW YEAR’S EVE SCHEDULE!
Bringing you all the same great Virginia music, just 15 minutes earlier!
7:15PM – 7:45PM: Carl Anderson
8:00PM – 9:00PM: Sons of Bill
9:30PM – 12:30AM: ISD – 2 Sets
Love Canon immediately after.
Excited for the New Year’s Eve line-up? Then you’ll be stoked to hear that we’re giving you a chance to win a VIP Package to Experience the big night!
The VIP New Year’s Experience Package includes…
- A pair of VIP tickets to the New Year’s Experience on December 31, 2013 at The National (which comes with access the lower balcony and an exclusive bar).
- Hotel accommodations on December 31, 2013 at the nearby Richmond Marriott (within walking distance of The National!).
- Tons of swag from the bands (including posters signed by The ‘Dusters and Love Canon; Larry Keel’s newest CD, Classic; a signed vinyl copy of Sons of Bill’s latest release, Sirens, and more)!
Jamily Happy Hours
We know our fans (a.k.a. the Jamily) enjoy a place to rendezvous before the music gets raging… a place to enjoy a few cold ones, catch up with one another, and meet new friends. If you’re coming to the Richmond shows, we’ve got places to do just that. Each location is within walking distance to the venue so, if you’re driving in, come early! You can park in the parking decks located directly behind The National, and stroll over to the following hot-spots for a pre-show hang.
Click on the images below for more info and to RSVP to the Event.
If you’re staying in Richmond, we highly recommend making a reservation with Richmond Marriott. It’s conveniently located within walking distance of the venue and our Jamily Happy Hour events and if you BOOK HERE BEFORE DECEMBER 20th, your room is just $112 A NIGHT! Just show your New Years Experience ticket stub, email receipt, or any other proof of purchase during your stay. BOOK RICHMOND MARRIOTT NOW
A Day in Richmond
- Bring your bike and check out Richmond’s cycling trails.
- Pack your discs for golf at Gillies Creek or Bryan Park.
- Stroll Richmond’s Riverfront, the Canal Walk, or through the Shockoe Design District.
- Enjoy more than a dozen art museums & galleries.
- Savor the fare of local favorites Pasture and Capital Ale House.