Road to Boulder Prize Package
Colorado holds a very special place in our hearts. It’s been home to three of us, and an inspiration to all of us. We have so many memories and ties running through the Front Range and beyond… and we’re not alone. Since their beginnings, Oskar Blues has been brewing beer in Lyons, where it became the first American craft brewery to can its beers. Osprey Packs’ first sewing facilities were in Dolores and Cortez, CO. Madden Equipment still produces their goods in Colorado. For all of us on this Road to Boulder tour, Colorado is more than just a state. It’s the High Country: a state of mind, an outdoor lifestyle, a part of who we all are.
Thanks to your contributions, we’re able to help the communities we hold so dear rebuild from September’s heavy rains and destructive flooding. In essence, you’re helping us rebuild a piece of ourselves. As thanks, we want to share the magic of Colorado with you. We, and our partners, are giving away a Road to Boulder prize pack of Colorado-inspired creations. Music, gear, imagery… Enter to win now!
2013 Road to Boulder Tour Prize Pack Contents
- Exclusive collaboration pack from Madden and Oskar Blues.
- Osprey Raptor 14 Technical Hydration Pack (your choice of men’s or women’s).
- The Infamous Stringdusters swag pack including a signed setlist, trucker hat, a rare physical copy of the Road to Boulder EP (only 40 ever produced!), and a set of 4 leather koozies and coasters.
2013 Road to Boulder Tour Prize Pack Contest Rules
- Submit your entry online for your chance to win. Entry forms must be completely filled out with name, address and contact information to be valid.
- Personal information will be used for the sole purpose of contacting winners, confirming identification and shipping prizes. We will not give or sell personal information to a third party, and will only share your information with our sponsors if indicated as such on the entry form.
- Contest ends Sunday, December 15, 2013. Winners will be contacted by Delia Stephenson via email or telephone. Failure to respond to the initial notification message within 72 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
December 6, 2013 in Uncategorized